Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sharing Photos

I am ammending this earlier post as I have switched to a new host for storing our photos. The links in the right-hand tool bar work just fine, but the one listed below does not anymore.

*******************************************************************************

You may notice in the right hand toolbar that there is a link to the 2004 Group Therapy Photo Album. I set it up on Ofoto for a couple of reasons:

1) I want everyone to be able to view it.
2) I want everyone to be able to download the photos for free.
3) You can purchase copies of any of the photos for very little, and they will mail them right to your house.
4) I want others to be able to post their own photos in the same location. So if you have any photos that you'd like to add please put 'em up yourself, or email them to me and I'll upload them within a day or so.

If you have any questions about how to log onto Ofoto please send me an email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home